Serving Customers Globally
Operating effectively in global markets requires experience, deep knowledge of local business conditions and regulations and a management team that is truly comfortable operating anywhere in the world that our customers want to be. Our international expertise and extensive capabilities here at the Ingredient House are unmatched in the industry and truly help define who we are.
- Global reach to deliver ingredients exactly where you need them.
- Quick to respond to meet customer needs: from full container to custom orders.
- Service you can rely upon to provide on time deliveries consistently.
- Custom sourcing projects undertaken to deliver the ingredients you need.
Strategic Manufacturing Partnerships
Critical to our ability to satisfy our customers, we have set up strategic manufacturing partnerships that help us secure the highest quality ingredients from the best, most reliable sources in the industry. We invest a vast amount of energy and resources to ensure that we attract and retain the best manufacturing partners for each ingredient.
- We search for the best partners in each ingredient.
- Strategic partners have to meet strict standards consistently.
- Partnerships are formed to create win/win/win scenarios.
- Through close collaboration we seek the best quality from quality manufacturing partners.
We understand that the quality of our ingredients directly impacts the quality of your products as well as the quality and success of your brand. We are relentlessly focused on ensuring that the ingredients we supply meet all of your needs and specifications. We work very closely with our manufacturing partners to ensure adherence to those standards throughout the entire supply chain, and we take pride in enforcing the toughest controls, tests and audits so that we can confidently stand behind each and every one of our ingredients.
- Comprehensive standards set that our manufacturing partners adhere to.
- Site training of our manufacturing partners for continuous improvement.
- Regular site visits identify corrective actions which are then validated.
- Third party audits add independent endorsement of standards.
- Independent laboratory testing.
Unlike some volume distributors, we don’t just distribute ingredients. We add value in every part of the relationship with our customers. Our entire team is intimately familiar with each of the ingredients we sell. We use our rich industry background and experience to offer a wide variety of technical guidance to our customers, from starting point recommendations to regulatory support.
- Starting Point Recommendations.
How much to use to achieve a specific label claim, taste or function.
- Recipe Development.
Providing recipes which use our ingredients and building them around your product needs.
- Ingredient Optimization.
Working within your formula to achieve an optimum function/cost ratio.
- Regulatory Support.
We provide information on the regulatory status of the products we sell.
At the Ingredient House we are committed to helping you grow your business in as many was as we can. Many of our customers find great value in letting our experienced professionals brainstorm and collaborate with them on potential new product concepts and ways to appropriately position our quality ingredients for maximum marketing benefit for your brand.
- New product line extension ideas to your existing successful brands.
- New product and brand ideas using the attributes of our ingredients.
- Market analysis of our ingredients used in products around the globe.